It’s been a great week for me where I decided to build my new video editing PC Desktop.
At first everything seems so smooth where
- The Intel CPU Broadwell-E processor price drop early June 2017 due to ryzen launch and i9 coming soon
- Cooler corsair h100i v2 seems plenty of stock
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Designare EX price drop due to announcement of discontinue
- Got the wrong color for the RAM and repainted White because lazy to go to trough the process of changing the color and waiting
- Power supply out of stock for superflower but replace with evga 650w
- SSD hardisk just not hard to get
- Graphic Card is the hardest part to get is – see more why
Overall is a hassle to buy part by part to get the best price from different sources and ending up saving 20% from their official selling price felt worth it.
I found that in Malaysia we may not get what we want from only a store. If we have a buying list, we may need to change to other optional choices or purchase every parts from different seller
So i decided to get all the parts from all different seller staring with the important component:
- Processor – Intel i7-6850k
- Motherboard – GA-X99-Designare EX CF
- RAM – G.Skill 2x8GB 3200Mhz
- SSD – Samsung 850 EVo 250GB
I sent my list to the seller and he only manage to get the stock above because they only have authorized re-seller from the supplier. The experience was quite smooth where it took 2 working days to get my stock ready to collect my self. Their store may be empty but they have quite a service i may say.
- Power Supply – EVGA 650 G3
- Cooler – Corsair H100i v2
- Case – Fractal Design Define R5 (White)
Well they have the cheapest price in Lelong platform but there is some good and bad about this store:
- Cheapest Price in Lelong
- Good respond before buying
- delivery time as expected 2-3 Working days
- No respond after payment Made
- No Store and unable to contact them if they decided to RUN ( but decided to give it a try because they have made a quite transaction in the past) and Netpay available
- (GPU) Graphic Card – Galax GTX 1060 exoc
I didn’t make online purchase but call to check for stock availability and was a suprise that they still have Graphic Card available and their store is quite pro in my opinion where they also do servicing and upgrade even for water-cooler.