Starting with my video review project and found that using your own phone sound recording just don’t work getting some hard time to record a proper sound without echo around.
I didn’t know getting a proper Microphone is so….. interesting. While doing some research I’ve thousands of different choices I can choose but I filter it to my “TOP 3 Microphone choices”
This is the most common microphone that is mostly every recognize youtuber is using where is comes with a professional price also.
- Analog or digital: Digital
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Connectivity: USB
- Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Podcasting, studio
- Diaphragm size: Small
- Switches: Mute, volume, headphones
- Phantom power required: No
- 25mm large diaphragm, cardioid pickup pattern.
- 20Hz-20kHz smooth frequency response and CD quality 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution.
- Durable chrome-plated body with fold-back legs design that looks amazing on your desktop.
- Built-in standard 5/8″ thread mount for installing the microphone to a boom or desktop stand.
- Stereo 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring.
- With headphone volume control, microphone mute switch and LED indicator light.
This is the best choices you can get for a beginner with the price below RM100 you may have a hardware for you to experience and learn before going to the next level.
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB±2dB
- Output Impedance:150 ±30%(at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: >=1000
- Equivalent Noise level: 16dBA
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Max. SPL: 130dB
- S/N Radio: 78dB
- Mic Size: 15.5 * 4.5 * 4.5cm / 6.1 * 1.8 * 1.8in
- Mic Weight: 226g / 8oz
- Package Size: 30.5 * 19 * 9cm / 12 * 7.5 * 3.5in
- Package Weight: 783g / 1.72Lb
If you planing to use for professional podcast or profession video sound well there is no reason not to buy the Blue Yeti as is been proven in review where this is the most standard quality MIC you can get
But if your new with sound editing and microphone for the use of learning and game conversation, well BM800 with an affordable price and a decent review you can get.